Registration & FeesRegistration for the conference is now open. Registration and abstract evaluation is done by Copernicus Office Trader.
|Early Bird Conference Fee* (20.05.2013)||450,00 €|
|Normal Price Conference Fee* (incl. Airshow)||500,00 €|
|On site Payment Conference Fee* (after 20 Aug. 2013)||600,00 €|
|Student Conference Fee**||100,00 €|
|UAS-Airshow exhibitor 5.9.2013||600,00 €|
|Demonstration Day Ticket 5.9.2013 (incl. Transfer)||100,00 €|
|Social Event Fee|
|Social Event (Stralsund, 5.9.2013)||55,00 €|
* The conference fee includes admission to all sessions as well as to the daily coffee-breaks, lunch, the proceedings, ice breaker party and UAS-Airshow, incl. transfer to the airfield Barth
** Student ID required, younger than 28 years and no PhD Student
Registration procedure, Early Bird
- Each attendee must register separately. Please, use our conference management system [ Copernicus Office Trader ] for registration and follow the instructions during the registration procedure.
- If you have NOT already created an account before (e.g for your paper submission), please create a Copernicus Office User ID. (In Login Box for registration you will find the link "Create account")
- At least one author of each paper has to register and pay before June 30, 2013 to warrant publication of the paper.
- Please, note that online registration will be closed on August 20, 2013.
- Registration payments must be received by the registration deadline for the rate at which you registered; if payment is not received by the deadline, you will be responsible for the higher rate
- Bank transfer ( preferred! )
Note that the payment has to be free of all bank charges.
- Credit Card: American Express, Mastercard, VISA or JCB, a surcharge of 2.9 % applies
- Processing fee 60 Euros before July 31, 2013.
- No refunds after July 31, 2013.
[Ende des Inhalts]